The initial Universe is composed of U.S.-listed equities trading on a major U.S. exchange or as an U.S. OTC-listed ADR that pay a dividend.
The final eligible universe is constructed after the application of the following screens and filters:
• Constituent business operations must derive more than 50% of their revenues from the following natural resource, commodity-related industries: energy (oil, gas & consumable fuels); chemicals; agriculture; precious and industrial metals & mining; paper products; and timber.
• Constituents must be at least $5 billion USD in market capitalization.
• Constituents must have an average daily traded value of at least $2 million USD over the last six months.
• Constituents must have an indicated dividend yield of at least 3% annually.
• Country of domicile not Russia and/or the security must be eligible for investment without restriction as determined by the index provider.