EQM NATURAL RESOURCES DIVIDEND INCOME INDEX
WE MAKE IT EASY TO GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
Here you can find quick answers to some of our most common questions. If you can’t find the answer to your question on this page, contact us and we will help you with any unanswered questions you may have.
- The index selection process selects equities for the selection pool that meet the following conditions as determined the Index Provider. Securities are selected based on the following criteria:
• Constituent business operations must derive more than 50% of their revenues from the following natural resource, commodity-related industries: energy (oil, gas & consumable fuels); chemicals; agriculture; precious and industrial metals & mining; paper products; and timber.
• Constituents must be at least $5 billion USD in market capitalization.
• Constituents must have an average daily traded value of at least $2 million USD over the last six months.
• Constituents must have an indicated dividend yield of at least 3% annually.
• Country of domicile not Russia and/or the security must be eligible for investment without restriction as determined by the index provider.
The daily price and return of the EQM Natural Resources Dividend Income Index (NDIVITR) is calculated and published by BITA GmbH.
The EQM Natural Resources Dividend Income Index is a passively managed index. It is not possible to invest in an index. For more information on the ETF tracking this index, click here.
Quotes for the EQM Natural Resources Dividend Income Index can be found each day under the symbol NDIVITR on Bloomberg, on Reuters as .NDIVITR, and from other financial data providers.
The index is rebalanced quarterly on the last business day of January, April, July, and October.