The Index seeks to provide exposure to global companies associated with the development, production and use of lithium battery technology
- Companies deriving more than 50% of their revenue from the development and production of lithium battery technologies and/or battery storagesolutions;
- Companies in the battery materials supply chain that demonstrate a verifiable beneficial interest in lithium battery technology as verified by one of the following factors:
• 50% revenue or profit derived from the mining activity or metal processing, operations, contracts, and/or projects utilized in lithium battery chemistries, and/or
• global market share in the top five or at least 10% of global market share of any lithium battery metal utilized in the lithium battery chemistry that represents a primary source of revenue and/or net income for the company.
- Companiesderiving more than 90% of their revenue from the development and production of electric vehicles.